You may book by calling NEED NUMBER or by using our website www.casalameramora.com. The quoted prices are before tax. One half of the total tab is required to be paid by credit card at the time of booking to secure the reservation. The other half is due no later than 30 days prior to arrival. We prefer the politeness of dealing with the financial business part of your stay prior to arrival, so we don’t have to discuss indelicate items such as money at the time of your arrival. That way, when you arrive, you are here to be welcomed. You are here to enjoy, not transact a business deal.
Due to our size, cancellations affect us greatly; therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. As stated above, one half of the total bill is due at the time of booking. It secures your place in our property, and the home is taken off the market and further guests are turned away.
For that reason, the booking deposit is nonrefundable unless we can replace your booking with another guest. Thirty days prior to arrival date, the other half of your room deposit is due and is also non-refundable. If we are able to replace your booking with a replacement guest, the amount you have paid minus a 25% processing fee will be refunded to you. Please be advised that any cancellation made after booking and payment will not be refunded if we are unable to replace your booking.
Arrival time is after 4:00 p.m. and departure time is before 11:00 a.m. Please make arrangements with management for early arrival or late departure to determine if that is possible.
Please be advised that there is no life guard on duty, so this is “swim at your own risk”. We ask that you refrain from bringing any glass items near the pool, and that you respect the neighbors regarding noise.
- Minimum age of renter – 26 years old
- Parties/Events Not Allowed
- children welcome
- pets allowed with permission
- non smoking only
- Noise reported to & addressed by House Manager with you between 10:00 p.m. & 8:00 a.m. If this occurs, your damage deposit will NOT be returned.
- Domestic disputes/fights reported to & addressed by House Manager with you 24×7/any time. If this occurs, your damage deposit will NOT be returned.
- A barking dog/failure to pick up waste, which is reported to House Manager & addressed with you. If this occurs, your deposit will NOT be returned.